Reset Samsung Galaxy PhoneTwo simple Methods:
1. On the type pad just dial this *2767*3855# and after 10 secs the reboot will be starting.
The code will work for all samsung phones.
2. With the phone turned off, press and hold the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons, then press the END/POWER button shortly and release it.
You will then see this message on the screen. Press VolUp to restore, press any other key to cancel.
2. Release the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
3. Press the VOLUME UP button to perform thehard reset, or press any other button to cancel the reset.
To perform a clear storage
1. On the Home screen, slide to the Settings tab and then tap Security > Factoryreset.
2. Enter “1234 ” and then tap Yes.
By doing above operations ait will delete all of your personal data, and reset all setting to manufacturer default.