Hey guys, Android smartphone occupies more than 75% in the world and today I came up below 7 things that you should never so on Android devices.
1. Never use Battery saver/booster apps, it just slows down your Android.
2. Don’t always clear Background apps on the phone, because background apps never use too much processing power, But if you close the app and open it again, it will take more processing power and it can really make your phone slow.
3. Don’t overcharge your phone, It can cause battery to overheat and damages your phone battery. And Don’t play games while charging the phone.
4. Never Ever install apps from 3rd party provider. Most of the people download apps from other sources so that they can get paid apps for free.Google play store apps are more safe and secure but 3rd party apps are not secure. It can have virus and can even steal your information.
5. Don’t ever use different brand charger to charge your phone. If you want to do in emergency check the input and output of Ampere.
6. Never install Antivirus in Android. You never need antivirus apps as long as you download apps from trusted sources.
7. Apps permissions – Don’t always permit apps to access your data. For example :- You installed a video player app and if it ask permission to access SMS Message. Really! Why a video player need SMS Message permission?
Extra Thing: Rooting phone – Don’t root your phone until it necessary.