These days there are lot of fintech startups in India which offers you to Buy now Pay later option, these sites have a grace period of 15-30 days where you need to clear the amount within due date it’s much like a credit card.
Buy Now Pay Later Sites
Buy Now Pay Later Sites and Apps:
1. LazyPay: LazyPay is India’s best pay later option and it is accepted across 100+ merchants, LazyPay gives you interest free credit of 15 days.
Currently the maximum possible credit limit is Rs 1,00,000. Signing up on LazyPay is absolutely free!
You can sign up at lazypay.in or download their app on Android Playstore or iPhone iTunes by just giving your mobile number and PAN details.
2. ePayLater: ePayLater gives you instant credit upto Rs 20000, all you need to do is Keep your PAN or Aadhaar ready and Mobile number and sign up to use pay later service.
ePayLater gives you interest free credit for 14 days, you can do online transaction of Mobile Recharge, Postpaid Bills, Utility Bills, Nearby Deals, Hotel Booking,Bus Booking.
Sign up for ePayLater at https://www.epaylater.in/signup
Buy Now Pay Later Sites
3. PayLater by ICICI Bank: Paylater gives you interest free buy now pay later credit amount between Rs.10000 to Rs.25000, based on your eligibility. It gives 30-day interest-free digital credit. You can pay your bills, shop online and pay to any merchant UPI ID instantly.
You can use PayLater option PayLater on Pocketsor PayLater on iMobile
Check here for more information https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/paylater.page
4. SlicePay: SlicePay gives you virtual pay later card to students. Now with the card, you can make payments on 1000+ merchants.
Billing cycle: A period between 16th of any month to 15th of immediate next month.
5. RedCarpet: RedCarpet helps you buy any product from any site and pay back in installments, with RedCarpet and pay off your purchase in easy, fixed monthly payments. All you need is your College ID and address proof! No need for any income proof or extensive documentation to be able to get approved for an installment plan or EMI.
Download the app now https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.redcarpetup.rewardpay
6. KrazyBee: India’s first Online Installment Store for Students – Buy Now Pay Later
You can sign up here https://www.krazybee.com/join-us
7. Ola Money Postpaid: Ola gives its customer a interest free credit of Rs 500 where you need to payback the amount within 15 days, this is very useful when you run out of money. You can this option in Ola App Payments section and activate.
8. Flipkart Pay Later: With Flipkart Pay Later you can buy any item on flipkart worth Rs 5000 and settle the amount on 10th day of the month, this option is not available for everyone you need to check you flipkart account. You are not required to complete any formalities or submit any documents to avail of the facility. If you are one of the eligible customers, you will find that you have access to a shopping limit and can avail of this payment option when you shop from select sellers on Flipkart.
9. Irctc Pay Later: Book now pay later is new IRCTC feature, better called as epaylater. You can book tickets through IRCTC with epaylater and avail yourself few time period to pay amount due used for booking ticket. It is much like credit card where you are borrowing money and returning it by paying before due date.
10. Moglix: Moglix has partnered with various credit providers and rolled out an empirical, ‘Buy now pay later’ option, deemed as ‘Moglix Credit Line’, using which, customers can buy products from our platform, on credit.